Shopping > Hiking
Home > Shopping > Hiking
- Aspen Barn - Custom
made hiking sticks in the Southwest tradition.
Marketers & Assoc. - Offers walking sticks, shillelagh, and rain and snake
sticks crafted from tree branches.
- Bob's Stickmaking Pages
- Traditional and not-so-traditional hand-crafted walking sticks
in wood, horn and antler made by Bob Goddard in Bedfordshire,
- Caledonian Sticks
- Retails walking sticks, canes, crooks and wading sticks, with
hazel or blackthorn shanks and custom handles; price and shipping
quote provided after specifications are provided.
- Country Canes - Hand-carved
country canes and custom designed walking sticks made from Florida
- Crowsticks - Handcrafted,
custom-made walking sticks made of sugar maple with solid brass
handles, and hiking staffs.
G. Farrar & Co. - Offers traditional, horn handled country sticks
and formal canes, hand-crafted in Scotland.
- Diamond Willow Sticks
- Finished and unfinished sticks made from diamond willow wood.
Includes details about the making of sticks and canes.
- Expressions in Wood
- Original hand carved walking sticks, relief carving and sculpture
by Vancouver Island artist and woodcarver, Terran.
Ridge Vineyards - Hardwood hiking sticks with rubber tips,
made by Midwestern USA craftsmen.
- Kentucky Walking Sticks
- Offers walking and hiking sticks made by Eastern Kentucky folk
- Mount Benson Walking
Sticks - Offers walnut and black ash walking and hiking sticks
made in British Columbia, Canada.
- Ramblerstick -
Handcrafted, one-piece wooden walking sticks carved in the shape
of British wild animals and birds.
- Steve Barrett
Stickmaker - Commissioned individually hand made walking and
working sticks in wood, bone and horn.
Walking Sticks - Sell a variety of homemade walking sticks
made from native sassafras trees. Also fills custom orders.
- Walking Cane Depot
- Supplies walking canes and sticks and accessories in a variety
of styles, colors, and sizes.
- Walking Sticks by John
Marsh - Handcarved walking sticks and crooks made mostly with
materials gathered locally on the Isle of Mull.
- White Mountain Cane Company
- Distributes flashlight, adjustable aluminum, wooden and folding
canes, along with walking and hiking sticks.
- Wilson Staffs Walking
Sticks - Custom canes and sticks hand carved in cherry, handles
with pet and wildlife designs.
- Wupen Sticks - Diamond
willow and many other types of walking and hiking sticks and canes,
some with intricate patterns.